Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Moving Forward~ Moving On and Moving Over!

Ok there is a LOT of moving going on right now

1. Physically - I am moving - from Florida to Virginia  . my "other" job demands it , and so do I , a little bit Anti-Florida, this has not been the most hospitable state, and I'm looking forward to seasons and real trees. Body concious has definitions here,( I was rejected as a volunteer for an animal rescue organiations public appearances because i was not "fit" enough) But there is so much widespread issues other than health it no longer befuddles me why there are so many "bad" shows filmed in the miami dade and broward counties
 ( Cops/animal rescue/ south beach tow)

2. Moving forward. The change of place also means a quantitative change in my job duties which means i will be returning to live one on one coaching and fitness classes... Watch out Virginia this fat girl has been doing a lot of "latin/hip hop Zumbe esque dancing"

3. Moving on , other chapters in my life have come to an end , and I am looking forward to the changes , that are trending on the horizon.


 oh . in a little bit I will be posting  some progress pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment